Saturday, June 10, 2017

🌞⚱Ep.14 Flight To India | Sky Crew Platinum Edition⚱🌞



Emily and Riko Are now In the Semi-Finals In The Attendant  Competition.Now We are Headed From Japan To India. Alright my dancers Lets do some belly dancing . You dont need a belly to do a belly dance .Just shake your booty and that will be fine too. 🀣 Dancing is Dancing in my case so lets just shake the plane by dancing all bollywood style or nightclub style. BE AWARE we got Hot india Food being served with lavish Drinks. If you cant handle the πŸ”₯hott foodπŸ₯˜ like me just come on by to my cabinet and I will share some of my foodies with you. I cant have spices or hott food. So i know how it feels for those who cant have that stuff. *shares my foodies & Drinks with my family* Alright everyone lets head of to India. I hope everyone enjoys there flightπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ *Flying carpet goes by and then a 🐫 and then aπŸͺ.* Okay who let the lama on board? *guides lama into its seat* Now no spitting and behalf . your a cute lama. Just dont be like Kuzco. That guy has issues all together.πŸ˜…πŸ€£ *giggles* As for Abu stay by Aladdin and no MONKEY BUSINESS Mr.manz. *Abu gives me the cute face* well your cute *πŸ€—huggies Abu* alright now behave and enjoy your flight. *looks at lamp*πŸ’ As for you genie no smart business. I dont need to think we flying upside down again.πŸ€” the last time i swear the world was upside down and hadn't a clueπŸ€”πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰☝πŸ‘‡ which direction πŸ€”we were going but then i found it was you*points to genie*.... but anyways *throws hands up in air*🀦 just behave. Once again Enjoy Your Flight Everyone!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment