Sunday, June 11, 2017

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ปEp.15 Flight To China | Sky Crew Platinum Edition๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป



Emily Doesnt Make it To The Finals But Her Friend Riko is still competing .As We Journey on We Are Now Heading Towards China. Now our Flight Is From ๐ŸŒž⚱India to ๐Ÿฃ๐ŸŽคChina. Alright My Little Techies๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ Time to Visit China. Just do me A favor if you See Mushu Makes sure he gets back to Mulan with Lucky Bug.Those 2 have been getten into to much mischief latly. *hears music and bongos .Follows it and see's lucky bug playing the bongos while mushu is raising hell swinging from one seat to another* MUSHU! Sit your butt down mr.man *Mushu Hits the window and I scope him up & Lucky bug* Come on you 2 you caused Enough Ruckus for one day *puts them in the co-pilots seat* no funny business you too. Alright Everyone because we are headed to china please look under your seats as we placed New Samsung Galaxy S8๐Ÿ“ฑ as a gift of our Appreciation of you sweethearts๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’žFlying with us. Alright my darlings Our Stewardess is now serving dinner . If anyone wants to come and have dinner with me just come and have a seat at my table.Eaither wise I hope everyone Enjoys there hot meals and some Delicious Drinks that our beautiful barista made for us tonight with some taramisu๐Ÿฎ  and all lots of other goodies๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ.Have a Awesome Flight my sweethearts๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment