Saturday, June 17, 2017

I Scared My Mom By Accident😬😟 | DancingSouless VLOG



After gone through alot this week With Being In The ER I scared my mom by accident by not callen her after a few days Which is not normal. For Some peoples Family this would not be an issue but with mine it is a major issue since I have alot of problems Which draws concerns to my own parents. Any Normal parent would worry about there kid or kids NO Matter HOW OLD THEY ARE. A real parent would always be concerned for there well being,health, and happyiness like mine do. But Rest Assured Now I will be getten phone callsπŸ“± everyday now since I scared her in which I didnt mean to and I did tell her I was sorry.😟 Plus in this video you get to know a little bit more of my family backround and Me. Ofcourse Later that night I did almost forget to call her againπŸ‘‰ something that had happend later that evening that wasnt in the video::πŸ™„πŸ˜¬ Luckly I called her or i would've had my dad visiting with my mom ::🀷 what can i say my parents worry about me which is normal.::

No comments:

Post a Comment