Monday, June 6, 2016

UPDATE ON VIDEOS :D MY SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well I took a trip to the ER but I am alright. I just had a sore neck and found out that All I had
was infected Lymph nodes A.K.A was dianosed with Lymphadenopathy.  I was recommended
to take amoxicillin for 10 DAYS and I will be alright. Nothing major. They said i can return to work
tomorrow. SO As of Midnight I will be Starting 6 videos  and 6 hours of Gameplays Videos. 2 are Finales
which are  { Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition} and { Sacra Terra - Kiss of Death Platinum Edition} . The other 2 are { Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery} and To start the New GamePlays off  {Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} &{ Play Vampire Legends - The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory}
and { Dance of Death}.

So Soon As Midnight Hits I will be beginning the 6 hour  Recording Process. So Get Ready Because we got a big Wave comming of videos to the point you ain't gonna know what to do with yourselfs but to be EXCITED AND HAPPY :D .Which is what I am Aiming for is you happiness. I want you guys to be happy.

OOOooooh and for the Mystery Horror game which makes 7 Will remain a Surprise until June 13th.
So while I wait for stupied Midnight to hit I am gonna go find all the extra Stuff in Angelic Night so i can get that extra Footage for you guys. you know the secret gameplay on that game so we can have that special video that i promised.  *GIVES YOU GREAT BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment